Thursday 27 August 2020

39 to FIT 40


In June I started a new instagram page 39tofit40 I cannot believe I'm 40 next year. How the hell did that happen?

It was going to be a weight loss journey but its turned into a diary of weight, food, work and health so like this blog its a mixed bag. I think I need to focus on being my best self mentally and physically.

This year I have seen many changes in my monthly cycle, moods and general health. First I thought I was pre-menopausal but then I read about PMDD which fits the bill so i've been on/off running which has recently been scaled to walking due to knee and foot pain (my latest post). 

I'm taking Angus Cactus, Magnesium & B6 which has helped my awful moods (I think). The biggest change has been ditching night shifts which I started in September 2018 and it destroyed me I hated it, it made me an emotional mess and just a hard person to be around due to the lack of sleep and the job in general made me feel rubbish. The people on occasions made me feel so unwelcome I used to cry before every shift. It got to a point I couldn't take it anymore so jumped on a new positon in the day which happens to be with clothes. Still not my ideal job but I feel a sense of relief and a little more normal. 

Now the focus is on earning enough money to keep the family ticking along and be a happier environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment