Monday 19 February 2018

Always The After Thought

Feel like I'm always an after thought to most people be it friends or family. Half term last week, did I hear from anyone nope which is always the same. Luckily the hubby had 3 days off so I wasn't completely on my own. Even the Grandparents seem to make plans in school holidays now, when you'd think they would want to see grandchildren.
Maybe its all a coincidence and me over thinking but do you ever feel you don't make enough of a difference to someone so you don't even enter there thoughts.

On many occassions I've either invited people to something or that we should meet up but it never happens so I'm starting to think why am I bothering.

That's my little rant of the day as of course I'm on my own lol! such a loner.

No comments:

Post a Comment